Mukesh Ambani House(Antilia House),Wiki,Bio,Age,Family,Daughter,Son,Wife,Biography and More
Mukesh Dhirubhai Ambani is a famous Indian Businessman Not in India only but also Worldwide. Mukesh Ambani is son of late Dhirubhai Ambani. Mukesh Ambani is chairman of Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) Mukesh Ambani was born on 19 April 1957. Now He is Richest Person Of India So Below we have a some info about Mukesh Ambani.
Some Interesting Facts About Mukesh Ambani
- Mukesh Ambani ranked 18th Richest man in the world.
- Mukesh Ambani is Richest Person Of India from last ten years.
- He is owner of IPL team Mumbai Indians.
- At the age of 18 he become Board Member.
- He made World Largest Oil Refinery at 14 July 1998 in Jamnagar Gujarat.
- He has a vanity van.
- He has a collection of Cars
- He gifted an airbus to his wife on her 44th birthday.
Mukesh Ambani House Antilia House
- Antilia House is in South Mumbai.
- There Are more than 600 members to maintain the Antilia House.
- Mukesh Ambani House is Designed By Chicago-based architects Perkins and Will.
- Mukesh Ambani House has 27 floors with extra-high ceilings.
- The Cost of Antilia House nearly $2 billion.
- Mukesh Ambani House Antilia House can survive an earthquake rated 8 on the Richter scale.